How to eliminate pet odor?
Our odor eliminating sprays kill pet odors at the source, rather than just masking them. Simply spray onto the surface, wipe off excess, and enjoy our fresh citrus scent. If you aren't sure where the source is coming from, it may be time to invest in an ultraviolet light to find spots of pet odor that might not be easily visible.
How to deodorize dog urine?
If the urine is still wet,
- Soak up as much of the urine as possible by placing a thick layer of paper towels on the wet spot.
- Spray an enzymatic cleaner (like Angry Orange!) on carpets or other surfaces until they get damp and then clean the excess with a cloth.
If the urine is old,
- Soak a towel with a hydrogen peroxide-based cleaner. Leave the towel and cleaner on the stain for about 15 minutes.
- Spray an enzymatic cleaner (like Angry Orange!) on the stain and let it sit for about 15minutes before cleaning it up.
How do I remove the cat pee smell from my house?
- Clean up cat pee as fast as possible! The longer cat pee is allowed to soak and dry, the better the chance that the uric acid will leave behind a foul odor and stain.
- Use thick paper towels or an old towel to soak up as much of the cat urine as possible. The more urine you absorb, the less that’s able to penetrate a surface.
- Use an enzyme cleaner like Angry Orange to help break down the uric acid and bacteria that create the tough stains and odors associated with cat pee. Enzyme cleaners work on all surfaces including hardwood floors, carpets, mattresses, furniture, and much more!
- Open windows to maximize airflow allowing the cat odor to ventilate from your home.
- Cats repeatedly urinating outside of their litter box is not normal. If this is an ongoing problem, check with your veterinarian to see if there’s an underlying issue.
How to eliminate pet odor from your couch?
- Wipe up any visible liquid and get rid of any solid waste or other sources of odor and then discard.
- Remove the affected cushions and pillows from your couch.
- Use the upholstery attachment on your vacuum cleaner to eliminate as much loose hair and debris as possible. Vacuum all sides of every cushion and pillow, and then vacuum the couch.
- Spray Angry Orange on affected cushions and pillows until they get damp and then clean the excess with a cloth.
- Unzip the fabric covering your cushions, if this option is available, and launder them in your washing machine. Use regular bleach-free detergent.
- Air-dry pillows and cushion covers. Drying them in a machine may cause them to shrink or wrinkle.
How to deodorize carpet from pet urine?
Spray Angry Orange on the affected spot until the area is damp and let it do it's enzyme breakdown magic for about 2 minutes then wipe it up with a cloth.
Does Angry Orange only eliminate bad smells or does it works on stains too?
Angry Orange works perfectly both on pee stains and to eliminate the nasty smells that linger around the house from your pets. The line of Odor Eliminators is designed to tackle on bad smells exclusively, while the Scented Enzyme Stain Cleaner eliminates both stains and smells.
How do I use Angry Orange?
The spray can be used directly in the air or on fabric or hard surfaces. Spray lightly on carpets or other surfaces until they get damp and then clean the excess with a cloth.
Can I use Angry Orange in my carpet cleaning machine?
Angry Orange is not recommended for use in any carpet cleaners or cleaning machines. Use your carpet cleaner as normal, then use the Angry Orange mixture in your spray bottle, after cleaning to give you the best results.
Is Angry Orange toxic to cats or dogs?
Cats and birds may be sensitive to concentrated levels of certain ingredients. Keep your pets away from the treated area until it dries. As with many pet products, it’s best to test the product in a small area to ensure they respond safely before using it in your home. Never spray directly onto your pets.
Will Angry Orange work to stop a cat from clawing the carpet or the furniture?
Our product is not formulated to stop destructive animal behavior, it’s use is only for removing stains and/ or bad smells.
Can Angry Orange be used to clean pet’s plastic cages or transportation bags?
Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator can be used on plastic surfaces. It's made with orange, a natural cleaner, doesn’t use chemical scents and is biodegradable.
Can Angry Orange be used in a diffuser like essential oils?
No, Angry Orange is not intended to be used in diffusers.
Can I use Angry Orange on a leather couch?
The product should not be used on any kind of leather surfaces.
Can Angry Orange also be used outdoors, to remove the smells from bushes or grass?
Yes, our product can be used both indoors and outdoors. It can even eliminate barn animal smells.
Can Vinegar be used as an enzyme cleaner?
White vinegar is highly alkaline, and can deodorize areas marked with dogs' urine. Urine stains are difficult to remove because they contain organic enzymes that aren't removed using traditional cleaning methods. Vinegar can’t be used as an enzyme cleaner, so it will only solve the problem for a couple of hours tops.
Can Angry Orange be used to remove urine from cement?
Yes, you can use it on carpets, furniture, pillows, mattresses, tiles, wood floors, basements, litter boxes, driveways, sidewalks, yards and around bushes.
Can I use Angry Orange around the house like an air freshener?
Yes, absolutely. The Odor Neutralizer can be used as an air freshener, just spray in any room and it will leave a clean citrusy scent behind.
How often should I use Angry Orange?
You can use Angry Orange as often as you see fit, especially when there is a bad smell or a stain that you need to remove.
What is the best pet odor eliminator?
The best pet odor eliminator is something that can get to the source of the odor at the molecular level and eliminate the molecules causing the odor. An enzymatic cleaner (like Angry Orange!) does this wonderfully by breaking the chemical bonds that make pet odors possible.
What is an enzymatic cleaner?
Enzymatic cleaners are any cleaning products that use enzymes in their formulas to help break down stains and bad smells, especially the ones caused by cat/dog urine or feces.
On what surfaces can Angry Orange be used?
Our product can be used on carpets, tiles, wood floors, litter boxes, garbage cans, pillows, mattress, car interiors etc.
Is this safe to use around kids or pets?
Angry Orange is made with orange, a natural cleaner, and doesn’t use chemical scents. You can spray it in the air or on surfaces and wait for it to dry, but this product is not created for use directly on pets.
Is the Pet Odor Eliminator Spray solution ready to use?
Yes, the solution is ready to use, no mixing required.
Is the Pet Odor Eliminator Concentrate solution ready to use?
No, the concentrate needs to be mixed with water before using it.
Why should I use an enzyme cleaner?
Both cat & dog pee are composed of things that need enzymes to break the chemical bonds! Traditional household cleaning products like vinegar, baking soda, soap, etc seem to work at first because they eliminate some of the components of your pet’s urine. But none of them can remove the uric acid! Uric acid isn’t water soluble and bonds tightly to any surface it gets on. In contact with humidity, the uric acid crystals left behind reform and the bad smell is released again. You might not feel it, but your pet does and that is why they always return to the same spot again and again. Enzymes are the only thing that can break down the uric acid to remove the smell forever. They break it into carbon dioxide and ammonia, that will evaporate easily. No more foul odors!
What are the ingredients used in Angry Orange?
Angry Orange is a cold press custom formula derived from the oil found in orange peels. It is biodegradable and made with orange, a natural cleaner.